Monday, November 25, 2013

BBTB2-- Christmas

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART thankful Thursday #121 Encouragement challenge, ends November 26

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY NOVEMBER  LINKY CHALLENGE ends November 30


Hi Friends,

I am loving being home!  I enjoyed visiting family and having a fun little vacation, but today was the first day in quite awhile, that I really did not HAVE to do anything I did not want to do and I got to stay home although, cooking is not optional.  Tomorrow is another story I have two doctor appointments.. I hope I can squeeze some shopping in between.

I made this cute little card, I had the IC  enjoy the seasons cart in the imagine along with the Teresa Collins December 25th, so I thought I would put together a quick card for the BBTB2 challenge. I love how it came out. The words actually come out in four pieces.


I hope you like it.

challenges:
http://heather-bittenbythebug2.blogspot.com/2013/11/christmas-card-sharing.html
http://paperplaytime.blogspot.com/2013/11/ch-24-anything-goes.html
http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com/2013/11/challenge-107-anything-goes.html



Have a blessed day, Diana

17 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I love your card Diana! The twine is so fun behind the lettering and love the music note paper!
    Have a wonderful week and Happy Thanksgiving!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Diana!! Love the papers, lettering and twine. Thank you so very much for joining our 'Christmas Card' challenge at BBTB2 and our 'Anything Goes' challenge at Paper Playtime!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun card, Diana! LOVE the pyramid of words! Your embellishments look great too! Thanks so much for sharing with us over at BBTB2 this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Diana, I haven't been here in so long ;/ life jus take us by!!

    Such a great card. Trying to catch up on comments.

    Have a wonderful Thanksgiving week.

    Blessings,

    Catarina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cascading uplifting words......a wonderful Christmas card Diana. The twine adds quite a twist. Thank you for sharing this amazing artwork with us.
    Blessings,
    Carole Robb Bisson
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous, Diana!! I love the words and the papers you used!! Absolutely beautiful my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous Diana, love how you used the twine!
    have a wonderful week & Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! I love the twine and the pretty papers you used! Have a wonderful day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this card Diana! The twine and papers are fabulous. I almost used this same die cut too. lol I guess we really were twins in another life. lol Thanks for joining us at BBTB2;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card Diana. Love the added twine. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i have seen a few of these cards with the graduated words. They turn out so nice. I'll have to try one. great work.

    maureen

    thanks for joining us at bbtb2

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is great. Love the die-cut words/letters and the wonderful combo of papers. So glad you blessed us with your awesome project this week at Word Art Wednesday. Hugs, always!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You always do such a wonderful job with your I. I love the wording and the paper used for it. Nice use of the twine. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this cut you used and love the bg paper! Supercool addition with the twine. So glad you shared with us at BBTB2 this week!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a creative design! Thanks for joining BBTB2

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...