Friday, November 29, 2013

BLACK FRIDAY---

CLICK HERE  for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday November Linky Challenge ends November 30
CLICK HERE  for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday #122 Thanksgiving Challenge ends December 10

Hi peeps!!

                     (here is a video, click on the link, it is very short)
                                                        CLICK HERE



I rarely go out on Black Friday to shop.  I sent the hubs out to do some grocery shopping and he brought me back a cookbook --   and a sandwich. I am actually a very good cook and I love to cook.

A few hours later he says lets go shopping --- so I am exhausted just got home and the big bummer was I did not see the one pm on this little puppy



 until 6:00 pm-- oops this is the wrong coupon ha ha the other one,  was for $10.00 (on anything) - oh well I am not much of a shopper. On  a brighter note this  is what we saw after we came out of the restaurant for dinner. I do miss, having leftovers




There is a sea lion out there.


You can see the dark spot. he must have known I was trying  to photograph him, he would not come up.
here is a quick video for you. it was kind of windy
you can hear the wind in the video. click on the link below


                                                             http://youtu.be/OIxkH5SfuV8

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Have a blessed evening, Diana

6 comments:

  1. I will trade you my left overs for that view!! Hope your day was wonderful! Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely do not take this for granted. I am truly blessed. I hear and see this type of view everyday.

      Delete
  2. oh great pictures Diana. :0)

    Hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving day!!

    Blessings,

    Catarina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am with Carri ... I'd love to have that view for my leftovers! LOL!! Loving those photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful view for sure and to think no snow! LOL! Your Hubby sounds like a real keeper. Thanks for sharing those wonderful photos with us, I just have to close my eyes and I can hear the water blowing gently in the wind. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What gorgeous pictures!! What I wouldn't give to be able to see a view like that!! Thanks for sharing :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...