Saturday, November 30, 2013

Elf on the shelf

CLICK HERE  for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday November Linky Challenge ends November 30 (today)
CLICK HERE  for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday #122 Thanksgiving Challenge ends December 10



Hi Friends,

I had a long day shopping yesterday. It was not as bad as I thought it would be. The crowds were very well behaved. I am not a black Friday shopper. I prefer to stay in my pj's the day after Thanksgiving, however, because I did not cook, I had no excuse. It was really fun!!!


Look who showed up yesterday.  Yes the elf, when I was getting ready to go to bed last night, there she was, on the top of the hutch. The ornament that she is next to is mouth blown glass, using the ash from the Mount. St Helens volcano. That seems a long time ago (1980).  Anyway, it looks like she will be keeping an eye on us for the next few weeks. I hope she stays put and can report only good things back to Santa.



challenges:



Have a blessed day, Diana

9 comments:

  1. Your elf on the shelf is so cute!! I have one somewhere I need to dig out of a box!! The blown glass ornament is gorgeous!! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So, after Christmas do they hide in a box? I thought they went back to Santa until next year... umh.

      Delete
  2. Our Elf came to visit too, the girls haven't found him yet... you better behave now that someone is watching you! Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! I hope I can, but I think my elf is pretty mischievous herself, and I don't know her name yet. Hopefully I will find out today.

      Delete
  3. Too Cute!! I cannot stop laughing!!! Seriously!!! I needed the laugh! Thanks!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is cute and Beautiful Blown Glass. Hope you had a Wonderful Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your elf is so cute and the ornament is gorgeous. Unfortunately your entry in not valid as your project must be papercraft. When entering you also need to have a link to Make It Monday in your post.
    I enjoyed popping in and seeing your beautiful decorations.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Create. Amy A. DT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...