Monday, November 18, 2013

Happy Monday! November 18th

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART thankful Thursday #121 Encouragement challenge, ends November 26

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY NOVEMBER  LINKY CHALLENGE ends November 30


Hi Friends,

Happy Monday!!  It is so good to be home after being gone 3 weeks.


Is this fun or what? I used Creative inspirations clear embossing powder heated it and then added silver sparkle.  More birthdays are coming up, but I wanted to have some stock in my ETSY store. I used the PTI stamp set "Reasons to Smile",  winter wisteria ink dark chocolate ink for the centers and ripe avocado for the leaves. Card stock is stampers select white and Kraft. I hope you enjoy my project.


Have a blessed day, Diana

12 comments:

  1. WELCOME BACK!
    Love your beautiful card. TFS.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Diana, your card came out beautiful. Love this stamp set for the technique on MIM today :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. simple, and simply gorgeous. I love your colors.
    and

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stamps for this challenge. Love the colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card, really beautiful!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at CAS on Sunday!
    Mariken xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Diana! This is beautiful ! I love the close up of the flowers. This was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card! Those flowers look fantastic! Thanks for joining along with Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...