Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Happy Wednesday

Hi Friends



I am at a McDonalds with WiFi and remembered to bring my touch pad in. I have caught a cold and do not feel too well, but my time is limited here and I want to make the most of it. I was hoping to go to one of my nephews final football game of the season, but I think that would do me in.

Tomorrow I will be driving m y mom to go see my brother and then meet up with some other relatives on the way back.

The time goes way to quickly, I did manage to go to Frankenmuth and Bronner's largest Christmas store

6 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better soon my friend. Enjoy your time with your family. You are missed!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Diana. It sounds like you are having a fun time with family. I hope your cold gets better fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Diana. It sounds like you are having a fun time with family. I hope your cold gets better fast.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...