Monday, November 18, 2013

Mojo Monday sketch challenge

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART thankful Thursday #121 Encouragement challenge, ends November 26

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY NOVEMBER  LINKY CHALLENGE ends November 30


Hi Friends,

I haven't done a mojo sketch in a while, because of the traveling, but opened my scrap paper box and found a few sheets of G-45,  you know how I just love this paper.  This is for the Mojo challenge and I used rives print paper and MCS crinkle ribbon, which  is one of my favorites.  It was a quick card, it took longer to think about than put together. I love the simplicity of it.




Challenges:
MOJO
http://craft-deebowz.blogspot.com/2013/11/november-challenge.html
http://challenges4everybody.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/challenge-33-anything-goes.html

Have a blessed evening, Diana

9 comments:

  1. This is awesome, Diana!! I love the vintage image!! So fabulous my friend!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very classy card. Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card, Diana - love the vintage image! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Diana! I love that tag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card, gorgeous layout and super colour combinations, great image and beautiful diy materials you used and love that you have shared it with us at the Yama Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh! I am having fits over this card! just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really so very pretty and lovely work.Thanks so much for joining us at Card Mania Challendges.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...