Monday, November 18, 2013

My Craft Spot sketch challenge

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART thankful Thursday #121 Encouragement challenge, ends November 26

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY NOVEMBER  LINKY CHALLENGE ends November 30

Hi Friends,

Can you tell I  really missed my art room while I was gone?  This is my fourth post for today and I think my last. I have to get caught up on all the other things around the house that have been neglected.

Kimberly has this cute sketch so I thought I would give it a whirl and see what other challenges this will fit.
I even finished the inside.

I bought this paper in MI while I was there and it is KI brand. Yes I did make a trip to Walmart, That is my usual MO. I love to go at midnight, when no one is in the store.  Although, I do not do that at home. Because Walmart is 40 minutes away.  I scored three cartridges:  "Inspired heart", "Children around the world." "Cupcake wrappers", but I think I already have that one. Oh well, that would be a good giveaway for cricut lovers.

For the front of the card sentiment I used YUM! from My Craft Spot tasty treats stamp set.


Here is an angled view




Here is the inside of the card I used stampendous birthday wishes sentiment stamp



Have a blessed evening, Diana

12 comments:

  1. It looks like you are having fun back in your studio. I love the tag. Fun take on the sketch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Diana:) Such a fun card and I love the inside. Great job with the sketch.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bright , colourful and fun .Great card. Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!! LOVING the balloons and the candles!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card Diana! I love the fun balloons! So glad you you joined us in the challenge at My Craft Spot!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's adorable, Diana!! I love the balloons and the colors!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a adorable card, Diana! I love the balloons and the inside of your card looks great too!
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!! A Fabulous & fun card!! I LOVE it!!
    Love! Love! Love!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card and colors Diana. I spotted this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards - and such a fabulous take on the sketch! Your card is so bright and bold - just perfect to celebrate a birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oops, I forgot to add:

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...