Monday, November 25, 2013

Paper Trey Ink November Blog hop

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART thankful Thursday #121 Encouragement challenge, ends November 26

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY NOVEMBER  LINKY CHALLENGE ends November 30



Good Morning Friends,

Thanksgiving is this Thursday, then Christmas will be less than 4 weeks away. Yikes!! Are you ready for it?

I loved making this cute little House, I used PTI holiday prints and stampers select white.   I used the dotted swiss cuttlebug embossing folder to give texture to the little house and funky florals with ripe avocado ink to give it a round window look. The strip of paper  is scarlet jewel.


 I photographed the house with 2 different backgrounds,which do you like better?



Challenges:


Have a blessed day, Diana


13 comments:

  1. Love your gorgeous house Diana. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Diana! Great project!!!
    Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet CAS house! Not ready yet! 32 + guest for a sit down dinner!!! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely house, Diana! Both photographs look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Diana, the dotted swiss emboss is adorable! So is that clever roof. BG 2, with the flurries gets my vote!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet house! I love the texture you made with the embossing folder.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute house. Love the paper you chose for the roof

    ReplyDelete
  8. CUTE little house!! I like both photos! I cant pick! :)
    Have a GREAT day!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your house is so adorable, Diana! Love the print paper roof :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Diana, what a DARLING little house!
    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very sweet! Love the roof and the texture!! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really cute, Diana! I love the patterns and texture!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...