Tuesday, November 12, 2013

WINNER!!! of the DL.ART Thankful Thursday #120 Word Art challenge

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY NOVEMBER  LINKY CHALLENGE ends November 30, 2013





Good afternoon Friends,

A big thanks to my sponsor CRI-Kits, pens for all the cutting machines.






 I loved seeing all the word art cards and projects  that were submitted, for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY WORD ART  CHALLENGE  #120  you all did a great job.   Thursday begins the #121 challenge!!    Mr. Linky will be waiting for you at 9:00 am. THURSDAY morning!! I will give you the challenge now in case you want to work on it AHEAD  and be the first one to enter--- ENCOURAGEMENT







CLICK HERE TO SEE THE ENTRIES


CONGRATULATIONS to the winner of the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY #120 CHALLENGE.
There were  20---entries.



I used  Random.org to select the winner and
The winner is: #20 Jackie C
CONGRATULATION!!!!Jackie C

Please send me an e-mail, with your address  so I can get your prize to you. My contact info is at the top of my blog. Let me know which machine you have and which pen set you would like.



Have a blessed day, Diana

6 comments:

  1. Congrats Jackie!
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to your winner!!!
    Have a GREAT hump day Diana!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winner!! Happy Wednesday my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winner!
    Have a wonderful day, Diana.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for your kind words, I am thrilled!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...