Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Winner of the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY challenge #121 Encouragement


CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY NOVEMBER  LINKY CHALLENGE ends
November 30



Good Evening Friends,

I thought I would keep the announcement of the encouragement challenge short and sweet.
I hope you all have enjoyed the challenge





 I loved seeing all the  cards and projects  that were submitted, for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY  Back to School CHALLENGE  #121 you  all did a great job.   Tomorrow begins challenge #122!!        Mr. Linky will be waiting for you at 9:00 am. tomorrow morning!! challenge hint- What is tomorrow?

The winner gets :




CLICK HERE TO SEE THE ENTRIES


CONGRATULATIONS to the winner of the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY #121 CHALLENGE.
There were  18---entries.



I used  Random.org to select the winner and
The winner is: #3
CONGRATULATION!!!!Monica

Please send me an e-mail, with your address  so I can get your prize to you. My contact info is at the top of my blog


Have a blessed day, Diana

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...