Monday, December 2, 2013

A shaped Christmas card, sprinkled with love

Click here for  ELF ANTICS LINKY PARTY, open until 11:55 Dec 24
CLICK HERE  for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday #122 Thanksgiving Challenge ends December 10


Hi Friends,
Another post I wanted to get in Kimberly's challenge before it ended. I am just under the wire.  I have been thinking about a shaped card all week and decided to use the Art philosophy cartridge and a card kit I had from last year EP winter park . I just love this paper. I decided I need to use some of my scraps , My friend Sherrie inspired me with hear mug she made with all scraps. I am really going to try to use just my scraps this next month, well not completely I do have some commitments.

Here you go before I miss the deadline.




supplies:
PTI kraft cardstock
twine: the twinery
sentiment: My Craft Spot tasty treats

Challenges:
MIM:AG
http://craftspotbykimberly.blogspot.com/2013/11/monday-challenge-119-christmas-shape.html

Have a blessed evening, Diana


14 comments:

  1. Awesome shaped card Diana! The color mix is fabulous! Some of my favorite colors. Isn't it fun to use some of the large piles of scraps we have? I can't believe how fast my pile grows. I am really working at using it up!
    Great job on your card:)
    So glad you joined us in the challenge at My Craft Spot!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card!! Love the shape and the sentiment brings a smile to my face!!!! Sprinkled with love reminds me of glitter and that totally makes me happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! The shape is wonderful and I love the color choices on the banners! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute take on the MIM challenge! The color are so nice together. Thanks for playing along!
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable!! I love the shape and the design!! Awesome card my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Love the mix of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! Love all of your fun layers. Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great card! Congrats on your win at My Craft Spot...I am sure you will make fabulous cards with the Christmas stamps you won!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the shaped card and that sentiment . Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

    ReplyDelete
  10. CONGRATS on your My Craft Spot win!
    Hugs
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...