Saturday, December 21, 2013

BIG SALE At My ETSY store

Click here for  ELF ANTICS LINKY PARTY, open until 11:55 Dec 24

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge  #123 Christmas open until  December 24.
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday December linky Party ends December 31.



Hi Friends,

I just thought I would share this with you all, as this is the first time I have done this.  I would love for you to come visit, even if it is for a little while. I know we are all busy this time of year.
I am having a sale at my ETSY store beginning at 7:00 pm PST on December 21-12. This does not apply to special orders.



Click on the link and off you go. I have just listed some new items.  I have quite a few of these re-useable post-a -note holders. Everything in my shop is on sale,


CLICK HERE






Thanks for stopping by, I would love for you to leave me a comment letting me know what you thought of the sale.

Have a blessed evening, Diana

2 comments:

  1. Altered note book .Fabulous work love the sentiment . Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for entering your lovely card for CHNC challenge 156 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for December - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...