Friday, December 13, 2013

Free SVG CUTS KIT and Hope Day #13 and a Winner for Challenge #122

Click here for  ELF ANTICS LINKY PARTY, open until 11:55 Dec 24

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge  #123 Christmas open until  December 24.
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday December linky Party ends December 31.

FREE SVGCUTS KIT------ go to bottom of post, click on link


Hi Friends,


Well it looks like Hope is just thinking about opening door #13





WINNER........










CLICK HERE TO SEE THE ENTRIES


CONGRATULATIONS to the winner of the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY #122  Thanksgiving challenge.
There were  17---entries.



I used  Random.org to select the winner and
The winner is: #10
CONGRATULATION!!!!Indy




You have your choice of any one of the above kits
From my wonderful Sponsor
Click here to check out their web page
******************************************************




CLICK HERE for FREE!!!!!!!!
SVGCUTS KIT



Please send me an e-mail, with your address  so I can get your prize to you. My contact info is at the top of my blog


Have a blessed day, Diana


5 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...