Monday, December 23, 2013

Hope Day #23

Click here for  ELF ANTICS LINKY PARTY, open until 11:55 Dec 24

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge  #123 Christmas open until  December 24.
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday December linky Party ends December 31.





Hi Friends,

Hope was really slacking today, so here she is now, with door #23



What a fun door, I wonder what is in there.  Check out this building I loved making this I used DCWV homemade Christmas stack and AC card stock in white lots of it.  



You will have to come back tomorrow to see day #24, it is separate, it is a little building all on its own.

Go get those presents wrapped now.

Have a blessed evening, Diana

5 comments:

  1. This looks Awesome. I hope you have an Amazing Christmas with your family Diana.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!

    Sukanya,
    http://craftsbysukanya.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooooooooo fun! I love it!! Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have loved all your elf antics this Christmas! Mine just sat on a shelf...sigh! Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable!! I love the design of your advent calendar so much!! Merry, Merry Christmas to you my friend!! I hope you have a wonderful holiday season!! Hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...