Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Hope Day #24

Click here for  ELF ANTICS LINKY PARTY, open until 11:55 Dec 24
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge  #123 Christmas open until  December 31
 .CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday December linky Party ends December 31.



Happy Christmas Eve Day Morning, my  friends,

Hope has one more door to check out tomorrow and that is it. Wish her farewell she may not be back next year. I did love having her here and I hope you did to, time will tell if she comes back



There is a purple spotted mini pony beany baby in there, I can see it.


I will be doing the last minute baked gifts and spiced nuts-- ooops --I shouldn't be saying, now some of you will know what you are getting.  Well I know I have been showing this advent calendar quite a bit, but that is what it is about and it took a lot of woman hours to make. So,  I really wanted to share, share, share. Plus Hope was really having fun with it.

Challenges:
http://everydayisanoccasion.com/sunday-funday-link-party-16/#comment-4888


Have a blessed day, Diana

3 comments:

  1. Dear Diana
    gorgeous advent calendar
    today is Christmas eve, here soon Christmas (2 hours)
    I wish you Merry Christmas
    thanks for all your sweet comments on my blog
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your calendar is wonderful.
    Merry Christmas my dear friend.
    Thanks for everything.
    You are the best.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to you and your family. I enjoyed checking out your blog everyday to see what Hope was up to.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...