Sunday, December 8, 2013

HOPE DAY 8- Wonder what is behind door #8

Click here for  ELF ANTICS LINKY PARTY, open until 11:55 Dec 24
CLICK HERE  for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday #122 Thanksgiving Challenge ends December 10.
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday December linky Party ends December 31Hi Friends,

Hi Friends,
I had a great time at the Christmas tea and so did Hope, she thought it was all about her because everything was red.  She thought she might be related to this ornament.




Here is a close up. What a poser



and here they are together. Do you see a resemblance? 





She keeps looking at the doors, but she is leaving it up to the person who got the advent calendar to open them. That way it is a surprise, isn't that sweet of her.

She asked to go to church with me today, so I took her along.  The message was about hope.
She thought it was all about her until she realized the message was about the hope we can have in Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior, how He will never leave us nor forsake us, and He will give us what we need.
CHALLENGE:
MIM:AG

Have a blessed day, Diana







7 comments:

  1. Sounds like you and Hope had an awesome day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute.......I really must find myself an ELF for the shelf. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was so sweet of you to take Hope to church with you and Hope thinking it was about her..LOL.
    I just love this!!!! There s not a day where I do not laugh more than the previous day.
    My thanks to you & to Hope!!!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic ornament Diana. I saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...