Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas and Hopes farewell

Click here for  ELF ANTICS LINKY PARTY, if you want to see the entries (closed)
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge  #123 Christmas open until  December 31
 .CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday December linky Party ends December 31.



Hi Friends,

I hope you are all enjoying your Christmas.  I just have a few more things to share.  I was really busy yesterday.  I got up early went to the post office, grocery shopping, hit 6 different stores dropped gifts off to some friends  and then got home to start cooking and baking.


We went to the late service and got home around 12:30 am. That is why I am posting this right now.



Hope was my present and I enjoyed her visit, but it is time for her to go.





 Hope found a few things she really liked, while we were shopping. Like these kitchen towels, any guesses why she liked them so much?


She also liked these, this was a present I received, but she claimed them as hers. I know I don't have to tell you why. It is pretty obvious by now.



Then again, she was such a good little elf,I gave her a tree all her own. 

That concludes Hopes visit. 
Blessings to all of you on this blessed Christmas day, Diana


8 comments:

  1. Happy Holidays, Diana! I will miss Hope - she was a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brookie was very sad that our Elf Timothy had to leave last night! :( i loveeeeeeee the photos!!! Merry Christmas!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas Diana!!!
    Hugs and blessings Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas to you & Hope!!! Thank you for making me laugh & smile during these past days. It was wonderful.
    Maybe hope can make me a visit next year?..LOL!
    Blessings,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas Dianne to you & your family.. I hope Santa brought you wanted on your wish list...
    Enjoy the holidays my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas.
    Enjoy your family time.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Diana:) I wanted to stop by and wish you a Merry Christmas to you and your family!! Thank you for the beautiful card.
    Big Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas Diana and family. Hope you had a fabulous day. Wishing you a Happy New Year, hugs, Karon.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...