Friday, December 6, 2013

WINNER OF THE DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY NOVEMBER LINKY PARTY

Click here for  ELF ANTICS LINKY PARTY, open until 11:55 Dec 24
CLICK HERE  for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday #122 Thanksgiving Challenge ends December 10.
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday December linky Party ends December 31



Good Evening Friends,

I hope you are all doing well.  Normally I post the winner of the linky challenge the Friday after the challenge  ends.  This is it What you have all been waiting for.  The prize is a surprise and I sure hope the winner loves it because I made it with Love.  I would love to see the winner in a picture with it, if that works out.





drum roll........










 I would like to congratulate #39


CLICK HERE TO SEE THE ENTRIES




CONGRATULATIONS to the winner of the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY OCTOBER LINKY CHALLENGE.
There were 439 entries.  I use random.org -what ever comes up is what I go with. Everyone has the same chance. I would find it very hard to choose, because there are so many awesome projects. You are all so talented and I like all of you. I wish I could give each of you prize.  maybe someday, for now I will settle for one a month




The winner is: Kt fit kitty
CONGRATULATION!!!! Kt fit kitty
Please send me your e-mail so I can get your prize to you. My contact information is at the top of the blog




Have a blessed day, Diana








5 comments:

  1. OMGoodness, Diana, I'm so excited to see that I'm your lucky winner! I love surprizes - Woohoo!!! I will be emailing you shortly. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winner!

    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...