Monday, December 30, 2013

WINNERS of the Elf Antics LINKY Party

Click here for  ELF ANTICS LINKY PARTY, to see the entries (closed)
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge  #123 Christmas open until  December 31
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday December linky Party ends December 31.





Hi Friends,

We just got home from three days of celebrating another Christmas. This was Hopes farewell picture from last week, some of you may not have seen it, because of all the activities

We thought there would be more excitement about the Elf Antics Linky party, especially with Hope trying to get everyone excited.  We all realize it is a very busy time of year.  We decided that everyone who entered will win a prize. The biggest prize going to the one who entered the most fun and creative entries.  So please E-mail me your address and I will get the prizes out to each of you and thank you so much for entering. Please notify me by January 6th to claim your prize.

Have a blessed day, Diana



13 comments:

  1. Awe Diana...that's so sweet of you! This was the first year we did Elf in the Shelf and I enjoyed playing along with you! Our kids had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad you had fun I certainly enjoyed you playing along.

      Delete
  2. I so wanted to do this with everyone, but I don't own an elf. I did enjoy watching hope and her antics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all,
    Diana you are so kind
    I don't remember if I entry my name
    It is ok
    I wish all one happy health lucky year 2014
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish I could have joined in but did not have an elf. I enjoyed coming to your blog everyday to see what Hope was up to

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to all the winners! Your contest was such a fun one and I enjoyed all of Hope's antics. I'm hoping to find an elf for next year. I looked in the stores but no luck. I'm keeping my eyes open in the thrift stores - you never know what you might find there. Happy New Year, Diana!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to ALL! I enjoyed it so much!! Love Hope!!!
    Thanks for making me smile everyday!
    Have a Happy & Healthy New Year my friend!
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so enjoyed watching Hope celebrate Christmas!! She made me smile!! Have a safe and happy New Year :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think that a lot of us followed along even if we didn't play.
    I do not have an Elf so I just came and enjoyed the posts.
    Crafty Hugs,
    D~
    D~DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  9. My dear friend, you (and Hope) brought so many smiles to our hearts! I can't thank you enough for the inspiration and love you have shown me (and all who are blessed to know you) all year long. I am truly thankful for you... your friendship is a gift. I look forward to sharing in 2014 with you, including playing along more often in your sparkly challenges and parties. You mean so much to me... always know that. :o) Happy New Year! I wish you a healthy, happy, and beautiful year of love and blessings!

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you -- that is so sweet of you. I enjoyed watching Hope's antics and celebrating Christmas. Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Elvis and Meg will be thrilled to hear!! Thanks for sharing Hope with us this year, looking forward to her visit next year! Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...