Monday, March 10, 2014

Bitten by the Bug 2 challenge St. Patrick's Day


CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY #127 GIRL/LADY IMAGE CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY MARCH Linky  CHALLENGE





Good Morning Friends,

I have to say I feel right at home here at Bitten by the Bug 2  as a design team  member. That did not take long at all.

Our Design team sister Melanie has chosen as the  Theme of our challenge is "St Patrick's day"

I love all my cricut cartridges and I am trying to stretch my field by using some of the cartridges that I do not use that much. For this project I am using  Art Philosophy, teddy bear parade and pretty pennants. I did not see the St. Paddy's bear outfit until I had already made this little guy. As you can see I went with the new Years outfit and cut it out in green. My little bear is cut at 3.5". My pennants are cut at  4 "










The bear and the white part of the pennants are cut out from American Crafts card stock. All the greens are Coredinations card stock. The ribbon is 5 feet long.

Any who, I hope I have inspired you to enter our St. Patricks day challenge and play along.
CLICK HERE

Challenges:
http://cutitupchallenges.blogspot.com/2014/03/green-for-st-patricks-day-or-spring.html


Have a blessed day, Diana



20 comments:

  1. How sweet and cute teddy bear
    gorgeous presentation Diana
    love it
    Hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE this banner, Diana!!! Seriously, I need this Teddy Bear cart - SO CUTE!!! I'm so glad you're on the team!!!

    Have a wonderful week!

    Emily
    Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great banner !!! I love the teddy bear and the colors !!! Hope you have a wonderful day !!

    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling banner! Love the little bear so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bear looks so handsome on the side of the banner.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, love your banner Diana! Your bear is super adorable in his green outfit, clever to use the New Year outfit on him! I love the banner layers too, so festive and so fun! I'm so happy that you feel at home with all of us at BBTB2, you are a natural to have on the team with us all. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable Diana! What a cute St. Patty's Day banner!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I so love your banner Diana!!! Love your darling bear, too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This really is a beautiful pennant! The cuts are so intricate. I think your bear works so wonderfully with your theme!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous banner! I love these kinds of projects!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG!! This is BEAUTIFUL!! love the ADORABLE bear!! AWESOME banner!!!
    This is AMAZING my friend!
    Thank you for joining us at Cut It Up Challenges.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think that cut works just as well for St. Patrick's Day! I love your banner. Fantastic job!
    Thanks for joining our Green challenge at Cut it Up!
    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, love the banner! The cuts from Pretty Pennants are just beautiful! And your bear looks very festive in green for St. Paddy's! We are so glad to have your talent added on the team at BBTB2!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful project, it would look so nice on my fireplace!

    Maureen
    Happy St. Patricks Day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautifully cut banner! Love it and that super cute bear! ~Laura

    ReplyDelete
  16. Terrific St. Patty's banner, Diana!

    I am so glad you joined us at Cut It Up :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. really really REALLY love this!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...