Monday, May 4, 2015

Hello Kitty Robot Style


CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #155 Challenge "MOTHERS DAY"
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART MAY LINKY CHALLENGE


Hi Friends,

I have been wanting to try these Svgcuttingfiles.com for quite some time. Perfect timing I just did the hop with Svgcutting files.com this past Friday and got an animal, actually a kitty hello kitty or to  be almost exact,  a little glitch here, it is an R2D2 and a C3P0 Hello Kitty. These were so fun. I cut them out in white and then hand-colored them.  The reason being is I can cut them all out on one sheet, plus I have been having some  trouble with my machines lately. I am sure it is operator error.

So what do you think?  I think cats can be wild don't you?

I searched through my stash and I can not believe it, I only have one set of Jaded blossom stamps and that is "Fight for a Cure", so that is what I have used here. This is for the animal challenge at Jaded Blossom.


Challenges:
Jaded Blossom




 Have a blessed evening, Diana

19 comments:

  1. So super cute! Thanks for playing along at Jaded Blossom's "go wild" challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun cut Diana! I don't have any of their stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun!! The kitties are awesome!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just adorable! It just makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are too funny! I love Hello Kitty! Brian would get such a kick out of these since he's a Star Wars fan! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are TOO cute!!Awesome job my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww this is cute. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute. I made a Hello Kitty Mother's Day card.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  9. CUTE!!! These files are so fun! :)
    Have a Great Day! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is awesome! Love the HK R2D2 and C3PO! Thanks for playing along at Jaded Blossom!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is sooo COOL!!! AWESOME job,Thanks for playing along at Jaded Blossom!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness, how super cute. TFS with us at the Jb monthly challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute! Love your card, thanks for joining in the challenge over at Jaded Blossom!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ekkk! I LOVE this!!!! Thanks so much for joining us over at Jaded Blossom for the monthly challenge!
    ~Candace
    JB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  15. very cool , love the dirty look !! Thanks so much for joining us in the Jaded Blossom challenge this month !!

    Michelle ~ JB Owner
    www.scrappinwithmybug.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very fun card!! Thanks for playing along at Jaded Blossom!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So cute! Thanks for playing along in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...